Our Organization seeks youth, students, graduate students, undergraduate and any volunteers who will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of work and experiences.
Following placements are available at our Association, NGOs, orphanages, medical and other places of our partners:
• Media -Writing articles etc. media work
• IT - Administration of networks and computers, - Migration of computers from Windows to Linux
• Image maker -Making booklets, - Creating video spots, -Creating thematic photos, - Making promotional materials
• Organizing free time for children in orphanages: - Sport trainers, - Swimming trainers, -Team building games
• Teachers - English
• Fundraising -Writing grant proposals, Attract sponsors and investors 1. Looking and find sponsors for the planed project of Association, 2. Looking and find sponsors or foundations where could be sent projects proposals of Association
3. Fill out projects applications proposals of Association
4. Keep contact and constant update information with sponsors and foundations about applied project
5. Asking projects coordinator or director any questions concerning well writing of projects proposals
6. Help edit in English and well write already writed projects proposal of Association
7. Find proper statistics to show importance of the project proposal
8. Connect association with International communities by developing partnerships and constantly promote image of Association
9. Active work with Association team in implement of its projects
10. Came with initiatives to develop related programs.
11. Sharing best practices with Association team members
12. Assist Association work in maintaining our field programs & partners
Volunteer duties may include also the following:
• Event planning
• Country research
• Program research
• Maintaining databases
• Logistical support
• Proofreading and writing reports
etc. office and field work
Other data: Country – Moldova,
Duration- between 1 week - 44 Months
Start date- any time just came.
Remuneration- € 0 per month
Working week- full-time
Required languages- English or Romanian or Russian.
Organization is will help to look for and find Accommodation
The cost of the program is a donation for our charity and includes placement arrangements and all administrative costs regarding you placement.
We provide non-paid Volunteer/internship placement and participants will cover all his personal expenses during the programs however our program and education is for free.
Email or mail Curriculum Vitae in English or Russian or Romanian, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
After contacting us, we will offer more information about these issues. Some info about us on www.irffmd.net
PS: 1. VISA INFO: The citizens of the following states do not need visas for the entry on the territory of the Republic of Moldova for a period of stay until 90 days: * the member states of the European Union - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Great Britain, Holland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, * Canada, Japan, Iceland, Norway, Swiss Confederation, USA;
* CIS member states: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
The foreign citizens who are not indicated above can enter the territory of the Republic of Moldova on the basis of a valid visa.
(More info about below) More Visa info, official site: http://www.mfa.md/consular-information/
2. More there are thousands of opportunities, here are some examples:
Children and young people:
-playgroups, homework clubs, youth groups, holiday schemes, Scouts, Guides, mentoring.
-visiting, befriending, practical help such as gardening or shopping, helping at day centers, meals on wheels.
Children or adults with special needs:
-befriending, providing respite for careers, recording books or newspapers for people with visual impairments.
-visiting patients, providing transport, hospital radio, hospital guides, organizing the loan of books and magazines to patients.
-working with people on issues of welfare or consumer rights.
-alcohol and drug issues, relationship issues, supporting victims of crime, youth counseling.
Work with those recovering with mental health problems:
- befriending and assisting with social activities.
Work with the criminal justice system:
-prison visiting, support for prisoners and their families, special projects for ex-offenders.
Work with the homeless:
-information and advice, assisting in outreach programmers.
Work in the environment/conservation:
-estoring canals, clearing paths and communal areas, planting trees, wildlife restoration.
-organizing events like sponsored walks, working in a charity shop, helping with a flag day.
-mountain rescue, lifeboats.
join the management committee of a voluntary or community group.
Sports and leisure:
-coaching, leadership, organising activities.
Arts and heritage:
-helping in museums, community arts and drama.
Work with animals:
-helping at animal sanctuary, riding for the disabled.
Community development and campaigning:
-joining the residents group, campaigning or lobbying on local issues.