International Volunteer Academy www.volunteeracademy.blogspot.com is dedicated to enhancing the lives of the people (happy people–happy world) by implementing educational, humanitarian, peace building, leadership, investment, creating various community service and development projects and providing health care services to those who need it. Currently we are looking for youth and partners worldwide.
Volunteer Academy relies on the efforts of interns and volunteers to make its programs to work for good and therefore we are very flexible and easy to work with. Having 14 years + experience we are looking for people with strong written and verbal communication skills with an interest in international relations, social enterprise and IT development, peace building, fundraising, NGOs or simple to have fun and travel. Groups of any size are also welcome. Interning or volunteering is unpaid work but you will gain a lot of precious knowledge and experience for your life. Volunteer Academy is able to arrange housing accommodations and provide you with various cultural excursions and experiences. Also by request we could organize business, study, scientific, research, student exchange, youth exchange, schools exchange, medical, religious, visiting holly places, history, wine, food, natural fruits and vegetables, rural, ecologic etc. programs and tours.We do, however, ask for a one time donation of 20 Euros (additional to local fees) to cover the administration costs of arranging your placement (local fees differ from country to country and program to program but are the cheapest in the world also some countries are hosting volunteers for free and some of them even provide sponsorships to volunteers, see below detailed info about).
IVA COUNTRIES AND PLACEMENTS:
1. Russia, St. Petersburg. Internships and volunteer positions are wonderful opportunities to travel and explore Russia, study Russian language while gaining practical knowledge in a work environment. You will be able to learn about the logistics of a NGO, experience life in a fast developing former USSR country, and even take weekend excursions within Russia or in neighboring countries in few hours to Moscow, EU big cities, Black Sea side, Kiev, Bucharest, Odessa, Tiraspol, and Crimea etc.
2. Moldova self care Internship and Volunteer placements. This program is design to travel, study and experience Europe by Internship or Volunteer program in Moldova, close to Russia, apply today with just 40 Euros fee!
3. Volunteer in Moldova, All inclusive. Are you looking for a worthwhile project? Do you want to help disadvantaged children? You can volunteer in an orphanage in the capital city Chisinau, providing children with love, attention and the knowledge that someone cares about them. The project runs all year round but volunteers are particularly in need from Autumn- Spring. 2 meals a day and accommodation is provided and the participation fee is:-2 weeks = 500 EUR, 1 month = 950 EUR.
4. Volunteer in Israel, All inclusive. Organization Experienced in hosting volunteers for 3 years. Fees: $ 60 /day, $ 420/week, $ 1500 /month, $ 15,000/year. Additionally we have internships in aspects of education, youth at risk, environment and so on. There are a guide who will lead the volunteers, make trips for the volunteers around Israel, visits and sport activities.
5. Volunteer in Morocco, All inclusive. 5 years experience in hosting volunteers. Fees: /day15EURO,/week80EURO,/month 230euro,/year2860 EURO. Volunteer opportunities and jobs Child Care & Nursery School Program in Marrakech city.
6. Volunteer in Pakistan. No Local fees. Hosting international volunteers since last four years and serve them in youth led activities and in association with national volunteers. Our organization does not charge any participation fee from volunteers. There are field visits for community development projects, engaging volunteers in social action projects and meetings with community, youth groups, orientations, participation in volunteer training and workshop, engagements in humanitarian assessments and participatory rural appraisals. Internships are also available.
7. Volunteer in Uganda, All inclusive .Volunteer work include: Teach English, Mats, plant trees, coffee farms, building classrooms, paint walls, make school furniture, work in community health center etc. 14 years experienced organization. Fees: 10$/day, 50$/week, 240$/month, 1800$/year.8. Volunteer in Indonesia, All inclusive. Volunteer work Education, Eco-Environmental work . Internships positions: Business field : Accounting, IT, Nurse, Doctor, TV/Radio Presenter, Education field : Teaching medical /math/biology/ teach English/ exact Science in local school/ local college. Participation fee cover : Official invitation, air port pick up and transfer, Accommodations, Local transportation, Placement arrangements, laundry, Indonesian language and cultural orientation, 1.000 US $ /month, local excursion during their day off ( 4 different tourism objects/month).
9. Volunteer in Cameroon No Fees placement.10Years experience in hosting volunteers. We offer administrative support to all our volunteers and accommodation in terms of scholarship. Our Volunteer and Internships positions are Health services and Educational services. Volunteers are performing diversified community services 7 hours daily from Monday to Friday. Volunteers will be accommodated during their stay and their safety remains our priority also. In weekends we offer Tours for our guests.
10. NIGERIA Full support for volunteers’ placement. Hosting international volunteers for 5 years, our visitors have enjoyed staying with us in volunteer lodge at the first floor of our building. No fee for volunteers. We offer transportation, accommodation, health care and feeding. Volunteer opportunities, acquire more skills and networking. Internships positions: Clerical agents, Health delivery, Field work, Camp visitation, Educational services. Working from Monday to Friday, six hours daily. We stay in permanent contact with our volunteers and we support them with health insurance, provide daily allowance. We offer site seeing for volunteers
11. GHANA2 Full support for volunteers. Participation fee for 1 volunteer to host is $589/month. Program Fees Include: Our programs usually include a home stay with a local family as well as cultural orientation to prepare you for your stay, Airport pick-up, Orientation prior for the beginning of work ,Transportation to project site, Accommodation, Daily meals (2x), in-Country Support (24/7 support lines). Volunteer work: SPORTS COACHES, ADMINISTRATOR, FUNDRAISERS, and SUMMER CAMP COUNSELORS. Also available internships positions GRAPHIC DESIGNER, ADMINISTRATOR, ACCOUNTANT .The volunteer week contains work from Monday to Friday. All volunteer home stays are located in safe neighborhoods. We offer trips for volunteers and they can also have access to sports facilities here. Weekends are free for Volunteers.
12. Nepal Full support for volunteers. Ten years experienced volunteer hosting organization invite you to experience this country with and fee for a week 200 Dollars or/month 400 Dollars to teach health issues and orphanage. Also available internships in medical and health area.
13. Ghana 3, Full support for volunteers. 7 years experiences working as a volunteer coordinator in the one Region of Ghana, our team have been trained to provide a warm, safe, and clean environment for volunteers and they all has a lot of experience working with volunteers. For one month the fee is $1159- cover: Official invitation , Accommodation is with a host family, Includes Airport Pick up and transportation to the project site, Meals , 24/ 7 in-country support. Program Options include, Civil Society Volunteer Program, Teaching in local schools, Computer training, Orphan Care, Farming Advisor Program, Sports coaching, Health education (HIV/AIDS), Volunteers may also come up with their own personalized project. Volunteers work general work a Monday to Friday week, although days may vary depending on the program selected. All volunteers get a minimum of two days off to use how they wish, whether it be for travel, participating in community events, time to themselves, etc.
14. Sri Lanka, Full support for volunteers. Specialist in Income generating activities, Fundraisers, Management Advisors, English Language Teachers for Kids and Youths, Working with disabled persons organizations, Work with youths. For internship, available opportunities are teaching English for youths. After arrival in Sri Lanka, one of our staff members will pick them at the airport. Two days stay at Colombo ( for one week volunteers this will be an half a day program) and have an orientation about country, nature of the work, nature of the organization, program for the period of staying in Sri Lanka, food and drinks, own safety, do’s and don’t do’s, reporting necessities, Prevention and cure from troubles etc. Every volunteer can contact chief Executive Officer 24 hours of the day. Trips: - If volunteer going to stay more than 3 months, arrange 3 days 2 nights exposed trip, selected by the volunteer or the group. One week – 443US$, One month - (without trip) 665US$ , One month – (with trip) 1065.50US$ , Three months - (without trip) 1327.50US$ , Six months – (with trip) 2,455 US$
15. Volunteer in Afghanistan No local fees. Four years experienced organization in hosting volunteers. Since we are working in a remote and under developed regions of eastern Afghanistan and natural disasters like flood, earthquake and explosion, etc occur therefore our volunteer actively work for their people without any charges. We are responsible for provision of medicine to victims, first aid like tents, food by collecting free donation from merchants, influential tribal elders and the richest residents of the society, cleaning the environment, seedling of plants etc. Our associations have got sport facilities like cricket, food ball and volley ball teams and we provide all the outfits and all sorts of outdoors activities.
In order to apply, send your telephone number, resume, country and position request to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.orgIVA-Travel, study and experience the World in the funniest way by Internship or Volunteer program at International Volunteer Academy www.volunteeracademy.blogspot.com dedicated to enhancing the lives of the people (happy people–happy world). Begun in 1998 the International Volunteer Academy is a branch of an incredibly fast-growing international movement, which began in Moldova and now boasts all over the world. Please help this group grow by spreading the word! So, why not "pay it forward" and tell 3 (or more) people how wonderful volunteeracademy.blogspot.com is! You tell your friends, your family, your neighbors, your co-workers...and they tell theirs, and so on ...well, you get the idea! And please feel free to look through our videos, follow us on Twitter, or even ‘like’ us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/volunteercheaptravel
• Youtube (video channel): http://www.youtube.com/irffmd
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/irffmd