Terms of Services
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THAT YOU AGREE TO THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND YOU MAY NOT REGISTER AS A USER.
International Volunteer Academy www.volunteeracademy.blogspot.com is dedicated to enhancing the lives of the people (happy people–happy world) by implementing educational, investment, charity and development programs, creating various community service projects, providing health care services to those who need it. Currently we are looking for youth and partners worldwide.
Volunteer Academy relies on the efforts of interns and volunteers to make its programs to work for good and therefore we are very flexible and easy to work with. Having 10 years + experience we are looking for people with strong written and verbal communication skills with an interest in international relations, social enterprise development, peace building, fundraising, NGOs or simple to have fun and travel. Groups of any size are also welcome. We are able to accept those that speak English, Romanian, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, German etc.
Interning or volunteering is unpaid work but you will gain a lot of precious knowledge and experience for your life. We provide training at our office to make sure that you will be prepared and ready to handle any project or assignment that we give you. In addition, you are free to stay for any length of time, from 1 week (most popular) to 12 months and more. Volunteer Academy is able to arrange housing accommodations and provide you with various cultural excursions and experiences. Also by request we could organize business, study, scientific, research, student exchange, youth exchange, schools exchange, medical, religious, visiting holly places, history, wine, food, natural fruits and vegetables, rural, ecologic etc. programs and tours.
We do, however, ask for a one time donation of 100 Euros to cover the administration costs of arranging your placement here.
We currently have internship opportunities available in:
· Media, social media, video and photo reporting , filmmaking
· Teaching English, Italian etc.
· Public Relations
· Social enterprise
· Web development, IT etc.
We also have volunteer opportunities available at:
· Language schools
· Elders houses
· Local ministries
· And more, just contact us!
Our internships and volunteer positions are wonderful opportunities to travel and explore Eastern Europe while gaining practical knowledge in a work environment. You will be able to learn about the logistics of a NGO, experience life in a fast developing former USSR country, and even take weekend excursions within Moldova or in neighboring countries by few hour drive ex. Black Sea side, Kiev, Bucharest, Odessa, Tiraspol, Crimea or 2 hours fly to Moscow, EU big cities etc. More details: Post-Program Services Include: Internship Network, Year Founded: 2001
In order to apply, send your resume and request to email@example.com .
1. You Understand and Agree to these Definitions: The terms “You” and “User” as used here refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason. The term "Website" refers to Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com website. The term “Website Content” refers to any content on the Website.
2. You Are Responsible For Your Own Registration and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You agree that you will not let anyone other than you use your registration or password. You agree to immediately notify the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com of any unauthorized use of your registration or password by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You Will Follow All Laws That Apply to Your Use of This Website. You agree that you will not use this Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation Website Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
4. You Will Not Violate the Copyrights, Trademarks or Intellectual Property Rights of the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com or Others.
A. Copyrights: All of the content of this Website, including text, art, graphics, logos, buttons, images, pictures, audio clips, software, and code is the property of Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com, our partners or content providers and is protected by US and international copyright laws. Except as granted in the Limited License below, any other use of such content, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution or re-publication is PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com.
B. Trademarks: All trademarks, trade names logos, brand names and service marks of Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com and are protected by the US and international trademark laws. These trademarks include, without limitation Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com. Except as set forth in the Limited License below, any use of these assets is prohibited without the express prior written consent of Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com In no event may any such assets be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com 's, in any matter likely to cause confusion as to the source of the product or service or in any matter that discredits, disparages or misrepresents the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com. All other trademarks, trade names, brand names or logos appearing on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
5. You Accept a Limited License. The Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com grants you a limited license to download the downloadable Website Content on this Website solely for your personal, noncommercial use. If you violate any provision of these TOS, your license to use such Website Content terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Website Content.
6. You Agree to These Restrictions On Your Use of This Website:
A. Content: You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Website Content on any copy you make of the Website Content. You may not sell or modify the Website Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Website Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Website Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com creates to generate any Website Content or the pages making up any Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com Site. It is also protected by the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com’s copyright.
B. Security and Integrity: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail-bombing” or “crashing”, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
7. You Agree That the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com Is Not Liable For Your Use of this Website
A. No Warranty. ALL INFORMATION MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONATAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, ANIMATION, JAVA SCRIPT, COOKIES OR DOCUMENTS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com AND ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS STRAINS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
B. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com NOR ANY OF ITS MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR, IF NO PURCHASE PRICE WAS PAID OR CHARGED, THE SUM OF $100.00. IN ADDITION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com NOR ANY OF ITS MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN ANY ACTION OR CLAIM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR TORT, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR USE OF ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS, CONTAINED ON, OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
C. Links to Other Sites. This Website contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com of the contents on such third-party Web sites. The Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Websites. If you decide to access linked third party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
B. The Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com Does Not Recommend or Endorse the Products or Services of Others. The Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, drugs, devices, products, services, physicians, or medical institutions that may be mentioned or referenced on this Website. Any advertisers who purchase banners or otherwise support Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com and this Website have no influence on the editorial content or presentation and any such advertisements are not implied or express endorsements of any product, service, or company.
9. You Agree that Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com Can Terminate Your Account. Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com reserves the right to refuse service and terminate accounts, including, but not limited to, if Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com believes user conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com, its members, partners, suppliers, affiliates or other users, or for any other reason at Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com 's sole discretion, with or without cause.
10. You Understand and Agree to the Following General Legal Provisions:
A. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms of Service will be governed law for all purposes, including Website and services use and product purchases, without regard to or application of choice of law rules or principles. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts.
B. Export Laws: The U.S. export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations, including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any materials or information derived from the Web site to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
C. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these TOS or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties' worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com Website using your account.
E. Waiver: Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service or other legal notices posted by Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com on this Website shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. No waiver of any of these Terms of Service or of any other legal notices posted by Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com on this Website shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
F. Severability: If any provision of the TOS or of any other legal notices posted on this Website is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS should remain in full force and effect.
G. Assignment: Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you and/or your approval.
H. Headings: The section titles in this TOS Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Refund PolicyRefund Policy
Since volunteeracademy.blogspot.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. Please note that our bonuses are offered on behalf of our respected partners and are not an issue for a refund or chargeback.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
• non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
• download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support department. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a "download issue" reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
• major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team's approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer's choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; Please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
• product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes are not honored. Sample products are available for evaluation purpose at our free sample templates section.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don't guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
Just contact us
I. Notices: If you have questions or comments regarding this Website, please contact us at email@example.com, or by post at Legal Department, Volunteeracademy.blogspot.com Chisinau Moldova